Welcome to the Wills Cemetery in Peculiar Missouri. The Wills Cemetery
was originally known as the Thorn Grove Cemetery, and was incorporated in 1868.
Wills Cemetery has provided burial space for many generations of Peculiar and
The Wills Cemetery continues to serve the Peculiar area as a
well-maintained burial location. New adjoining land has been purchased
in recent years to accommodate the need for additional lots. The
current Board of Directors has been fiscally responsible and
forward-thinking in its responsibility to the preservation of the Wills
Cemetery for future generations.
Here is what you will find on our site:
- About Us - A history of the Wills Cemetery
- Information - You will find an aerial view of the cemetery here, a
directory of burials and their corresponding lot letter, transfer of
ownership form and a copy of policies.
- Lot Purchase - Information about purchasing a lot at Wills Cemetery
- Memorials - Information about purchasing a brick or another memorial
gift to Wills Cemetery
- Newsletters - You will find the present year and previous years
Wills Cemetery newsletters
- Policies - Current policies of Wills Cemetery
- Photo Gallery - Pictures from Wills Cemetery
- Location - Aerial view of Wills Cemetery, a google map and
directions to Wills Cemetery.
- Board of Directors - Listing of the board of directors of Wills
- Contact Us - How to contact Wills Cemetery
Veterans Memorial Plaza Dedication Ceremony in Pictures!
The Veterans Memorial Plaza Dedication Ceremony occured on Sunday November 8th 2015.
Below are just a few of the pictures that were taken during the Ceremony.
Click here for more pictures!
Click here to
view the program
Click here to view the Veterans Burial list
click on images for larger view!